The Taluka Mukhtiarkar Office of Hyderabad is situated on Miran Muhammad Shah Road, is a two-storeyed monument of the British period. It was built in 1920. Presently its ground floor has been utilized as the archival record room of District and Session Court, while the first floor houses offices of assistant commissioners. To its left and right there are two wooden staircases.
[Source: Hyderabad Revisited by Momin Bullo | Coordinates: EFT]
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust