This Protestant Church of St. Thomas was built in1859-60 at a cost of Rs. 45,000/=. It is 118 feet long, by 58 broads, and has a tower which is 75 feet in height to the top of the belfry. The construction of work of this historical church was started in 1856, with the special initiatives by then Commissioner in Sindh, Sir Bartle Frere and was inaugurated by Lord Bishop of Bombay Diocese. The church can accommodate 600 persons has several stand glass memorial windows.
[Source: Images and text Hyderabad Revisited by Momin Bullo | Coordinates: Waheed Chandio]
Open in Google Map: 25.385583, 68.355722
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust