Built in 1920 was the partial a residence of Gidumal, situated in the narrow lanes of Faqir jo Pir, near Pishori Para.
Need more information.
[Source: Text and Old Photographs: Hyderabad Revisited by Momin Bullo | Coordinates and New photographs by EFT, Field Visit December 2018]
Open in Google Map: 25.3928518, 68.3741634
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust