Nostalgia of things past Canal Rest House is situated on the right bank of Dadu Canal, near Bagarji bridge. It is an architectural monument of colonial period, and was built in 1924 as a resting place for irrigation officials. It comprises over five blocks and has been lying unused since long time consequently its major portion has been destroyed while the rest of the parts are waiting for their unpleasant end.
(Documented on November 26, 2016)
[Source: Sukkur: Nostalgia of things past by Momin Bullo | Coordinates: EFT]
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust