The irrigation rest house known as Chaakar Bungalow, built in 1913 near Thari Nizamani, about 20 km off Math on Tando Ghulam Ali Road in Deh Kathorr is in complete shambles. The adjoining residential quarters of sub ordinate staff have also been destroyed due to the negligence of concerned Irrigation Department. Chakar Khan was a local zamindar belonging to the Lund clan.
Text and Photographs: Badin: History Unfolds by Momin Bullo
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust