The building presently housing the Main Urdu Primary School was constructed in 1916. It was a one time veterinary hospital runned by the Taluka Local Board.
An old residence of the medical officer in the school premises.
At one stage the hospital was relocated to other venue and it was converted into Main Urdu Primary School. It is situated just opposite the Mukhtiarkar's office.
(Documented on June 6, 2013)
[Source: Sukkur: Nostalgia of things past by Momin Bullo | Coordinates: EFT]
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust