The three-room school presently known as the Government Main Primary School was a one-time Vernacular School, which was according to an unconfirmed report was opened in the area way back in 1880. However, official record authenticating the claim about the date of its opening was not available.
(documented on April 21, 2014)
[Source: Sukkur: Nostalgia of things past by Momin Bullo | Coordinates: EFT]
Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust