Sadhooram Himandas Water Trough, just opposite to the Dispensary, near Government High School on main Risala Road was built in 1920, under the auspices of STCA (as inscribed on the stone plaque on the monument) in the memory of his deceased brother Esardas Himandas Mirchandani by Sadhooram Himandas. Although, the water trough and the stone memorial are extant b at it: has; been rendered dysfunctional due to sheer negligence of the concerned agencies.
[Source: Text and Old Photographs: Hyderabad Revisited by Momin Bullo | Coordinates and New photographs by EFT, Field Visit December 2018]
Open in Google Map: 25.3880655, 68.3667183
Copyright © 2017 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust