Kundi Bai Water Trough, near the main entrance of Pucca Qila was built in 1926 by a prosperous Hindu philanthropist, Jhamatmal Kheematrai. Ironically, the water trough has been dismantled, but the plaque bearing the name and the structure still exists.
[Source: Text and Old Photograph: Hyderabad Revisited by Momin Bullo | Coordinates and New photographs by EFT, Field Visit December 2018]
Open in Google Map: 25.3866356, 68.3734801
Copyright © 2017 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust