Diwan Manghirsingh Water Trough 1913 opposite Market Post Office, on Tilak Incline, was constructed under the auspices of SPCA (abbreviation not known) and was erected in memory of Diwan Manghir Sing, pleader and zamindar, by his son Gurbamal in 1915, as is inscribed on the stone pillar of the trough. This water trough is very much functional providing drinking water facility to the animals working in the market area.
[Source: Text and Old Photograph: Hyderabad Revisited by Momin Bullo | Coordinates and New photographs by EFT, Field Visit December 2018]
Open in Google Map: 25.3975713, 68.3682840
Copyright © 2017 · All Rights Reserved · Endowment Fund Trust